The ahi (Australasian Housing Institute) collects personal information of all competition entrants (including your full name) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. The ahi collects the personal information of the chosen winner (including full name, phone number, email, and postal address) in order to distribute the prize. If we do not collect your accurate personal information you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose information to third parties such as service providers, assisting us with administering this promotion for the purpose of conducting this promotion including prize notification and fulfillment, our privacy statement can be found at theahi.com.au/privacy-policy and contains information about how you can access and seek correction of your personal information that we hold, how we make plain, about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how we will deal with such a complaint. If you have an inquiry or a complaint about your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions to the Promoter. Prizes
2. The Promoter is the ahi (Australasian Housing Institute)
3. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate family of the promoter), or of the agency or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. Participants must be over the age of 18 as of 2 June, 2021 to enter this competition.
How to enter
5. To enter, fans must follow the following The Australasian Housing Institute on LinkedIn, they should like the original competition post, and leave a comment underneath the original competition post tagging at least one friend or connection.
6. Entries close midnight AEST on 14 June 2021 with judging will take place in Victoria on 15 June 2021 at 9am AEST and winners announced on LinkedIn before midnight AEST, 15 June 2021.
7. The competition is a game of chance, and the winner will be drawn at random using a random result generator tool. Selection of the winners will only be finalised subject to the entrant meeting all of the entry requirements (5 & 6) if the chosen winner does not meet the criteria, then the Promoter will continue to randomly draw winners until all of the entry criteria is met.
8. The winners will be notified on LinkedIn, via messages, and will be tagged in a winner post within eight hours of being selected.
9. If the prize is not claimed by 9am, 17 June 2021 AEST, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the promoter reserves the right to conduct further judging at 9am, on the day after 17 June 2021 at the same location as the original judging, as is necessary to distribute the prize.
10. If any redrawn prize is not claimed by 9am, 18 June 2021 AEST, the prize will be forfeited.
11. The judge's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final.
12. Three tickets are part of this giveaway and there will be three winners selected at random (see section 8) . One prize will be distributed per winner. The prize includes one three-day INSPiRE ticket (June 22-24, 2021 event) per person. The total prize pool of the promotion is RRP $AU2697 + GST (non-member pricing) and the total prize for each winner is AUA$899 + GST (non-member pricing). Any change in value that occurs between the publishing date and the date the prizes claim is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
13. The winner must claim their prize before 9am, 17 June 2021 AEST unless otherwise arranged and confirmed by the Promoter. The promoter will provide information and ticket details following authorisation of the winner.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrance identity, age and the place of residence) and to qualify any eligible entrant, where the promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted, not in accordance with the terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect information.
16. The prize has no monetary gain value and will not be exchanged for money, and cannot be transferred to other people. Spending money meals and all other ancillary costs incurred as a result of taking the prize (including, without limitation, computer access, wifi, etc) are not included and remain the responsibility of the winners and all elements of this must be taken to coincide with the Event, and any element not taken at the time stipulated will be taken to be forfeited.
17. Your data will be shared with other parties and the promoters in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), Information Privacy Act 2000 (Vic), a request to access, update, opt out, or correct any personal information should be directed to the Promoter by contacted Promoter at admin at firstname.lastname@example.org
18. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize of the prize to the equal value and or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. The promoter reserves the right as its sole discretion and without notice to cancel modify or suspend these terms and or this promotion in whole or in part, including but not limited to, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or the integrity of the promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments, and without liability to the participant.
20. The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred or redeemed for cash, are substituted except by the promoter who may at their sole discretion subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one or comparable value if the advertised price is, or becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product, or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the promoter to insure any products
21. Entrants consent to the promoters using entrants’ name, likeness, image, entry, and/or voice in the event that they are the winner, including photography, film and/or recording of the same in any media for any unlimited time without notice or renumeration for the purposes of promoting this competition.
22. To the extent permitted by law the promoter (including its officers, employees and agents, and its associated agents and companies) will not be liable for any loss including any without limitation direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits indicates expense damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained whether or not arising from any person's negligence in connection with this motion or accepting or using any prize.
23. Entrants acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by LinedIn, and that any queries, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to LinedIn. In participating in this promotion, entrants are providing information to the promoter and not to LinkedIn, to the extent permitted by law entrance releases, LinkedIn from all liability in relation to this promotion.